Simple Single Brush Acrylic Flowers!!


Hello there! Welcome to my Blog!
Everything that is written and Created here is of my Own. May it be Paintings, Words or Photographs..
Being a blessed mom for my little girl who turned one recently and a Reception kid who started his school this September, you can imagine how my schedule or the daily routine could be. Yes very hectic and very entertaining every SINGLE minute. So this blessings go hand in hand with great responsibilities !! Making sure they get all their mums time from a good morning kiss to bed time lullaby, i garb these few minutes for myself just to pour out all that i collected that day.. and here is how my beautiful day bloomed !! 








I'm happy seeing the output and the choices i made in selecting the colours as they match to the state i was.. 



(here is an impatient me - quick version of Single Brush Acrylic Flowers)


This is how they looked on a sunny morning!! They reflect their freshness every time i look at them and i think they are pretty colourful..






If you can give yourself enough time to relax then here is how i made these..!!
From the beginning to the end.. I used Acrylics the regular ones that i bought from Amazon and so are brushes.. i used broad ones here just went with my flow.
Choosing some bright base colours Red, Green and lovely Yellow with some Brown for stems and greenish yellow for leaves...







Overall it turned well. I think i reflected my day perfectly.. so this how it is...

'Paintings with Acrylics'

Here is Little clip of my work..


Comments

Popular Posts